The RadComm Online Initial Training Program Gives You:
- The MQSA mandated 40 hours of training / education you need to get your certification.
- 40, Category A credits of didactic instruction.
- A Mammography Mock Exam & ARRT Mammography Certification Exam Review based on the latest ARRT content specifications
- A Mammogram Positioning Video Demonstration
- 11 Dual Module Courses Consisting of the Course Content & Review Exam.
- More than the Minimum 16 hours of Structured Education Required in the Professional Education Requirements specified by the ARRT.
- Meets the 16 hr MQSA requirements for FFDM and 3D mammography imaging.
- Access to Mammography Instructors who can Answer Your Questions.
You'll Walk Away With the Instruction You Need to Ace The Registry Exam and Begin A Career In Mammography
Our Initial Training in Mammography Program provides the MQSA required fundamentals of mammography including training in breast anantomy and physiology, positioning and compression. quality assurance & quality control techniques, imaging of patients with breast implants and 2D / 3D digtial mammography.
***The RadComm Intial Training Course has been approved by the AHRA (Association for Medical Imaging Management) for Category A credit. The AHRA is a Recognized Contining Educaiton Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM) and has been authroized by the ARRT to approve Category A credit. This CE activity may be available in multiple formats. ARRT does not allow self-learning CE activities (e.g., Internet courses, home study programs, directed readings) to be repeated for CE credit in the same CE biennium.
Your enrollment fee entitles you to 1 year of course access from the date of purchase.